Our publications are delivered either by digital platforms or in traditional printed editions.
We are present on:
As we are reaching out to the beginning of a new era, traditional approach is interlinked more and more with technology's development and all aspects of traditional ways of thinking are changing. We are conscious and author dedicated publishers with a vision for future and respect for tradition.
GEORGE R.R. MARTIN
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies… the man who never reads lives only one.
Handbuch zum Menschsein
Ich habe mich schon früh gefragt, „was unsere sogenannte Welt im Innersten zusammenhält“.
• Wer „folgt“ wem und warum?
• Wieso schlafen so viele ein Leben lang und taumeln von (angeblicher) Verpfichtung zu Verpfichtung, immer die Ohnmacht im Gepäck?
• Warum besteht ihr Leben dauernd aus (kleinen oder größeren) Dramen? • Was macht den Menschen so unausgeglichen, dass er sich selbst bekriegt?
Handbook for being human
I asked myself early on „what is holding our so-called world together at its core“.
• Who „follows“ whom and why?
• Why do so many spend their lives asleep, lurching from (supposed) obligation to obligation, always carrying powerlessness in their luggage?
• Why do their lives constantly consist of (minor or major) dramas?
• What makes man so unbalanced that he wars with himself?
Das CORONA KRIEGSTAGEBUCH
"Never forget..." means to have words and images that make it impossible to forget.
Already now in these days of the year 2022 it seems that the events of the world crime that was done to mankind are slowly fading.But this is exactly the time when we have to make an indictment out of the memory! I accuse all of you ... who brought the world crime of the fake pandemic upon humanity ... of your crimes!
And to you ... My friends in the future ... for whom this book is written ...
I ask: NEVER STOP!
Word of Wisdom
“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.”
“Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.”
Sir Francis Bacon
“Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.”
“I think books are like people, in the sense that they’ll turn up in your life when you most need them.”